Dr. Michelle Nitka offers a full range of services to help families navigate the process of finding the right school for their child. Initial consultations start with a 90 minute advisory session attended by parents only. Services include the following:
- Assistance in establishing which schools would be the best fit for your child and family.
- Ongoing communications with parents via telephone, email, and subsequent meetings to assist with next steps, the admissions process, and timelines.
- Comprehensive school application support.
- Support regarding parent interviews and kindergarten readiness assessments.
- Interpretation of any educational testing results.
- Referrals for educational testing, tutors, and therapists if necessary.